A dream is an act of deep processing. It’s how visions are fed. Be that Dream for us, and receive:
- All Vision benefits
- two 3-play anytime gglasspass memberships, with the option to opt out for the full tax deduction.
- Invitation to Special Events
An endeavor is a course you commit to undertake. Commit to the dream. Be that Endeavor for us, and receive:
- All Dream benefits
- Autographed Show Poster
- Invitation to one Celebration Night & After-Party for two people in the 2022-2023 season
Try and fail and try again. And thrill in it. This is the work – the quest. Be that Quest for us, and receive:
- All Endeavor benefits
- Invitation to an additional (2 total) Celebration Night & After-Party for two people in 2022-2023 season
A life’s pursuit. And our legacy. Be that Wonder for us, and receive:
- All Quest benefits
- Main Lobby Recognition
- Invitation to an additional (3 total) Celebration Night & After-Party for two people in 2022-2023 season
- Invitation to exclusive events with Lookingglass leadership
- Opportunity to sponsor a specific production in the 2022-2023 season. Please contact Aurélia Fisher Cohen, Director of Development, at ACohen@lookingglasstheatre.org, or 773.477.9257 x1040 to learn more.
See yourself here, Chicago. In the Lookingglass.
A partnership with one of this city’s leading Black theatre companies. A homegrown holiday hearth-warmer. Two original CHI-made works each featuring unconventional central characters. A twirl around five extraordinary homespun districts (from Englewood to Edgewater to Avalon Park and more). And a transcendent summer sunset ritual that draws us all back waterside.
Go deeper into the Lookingglass folds. Foster a more meaningful relationship with us and the community. Become a member and see yourself at Lookingglass.
Those who donate $1,000+ receive two 3-play anytime gglasspass memberships.
Lookingglass is grateful for the thoughtful generosity of its Givingglass Guild. By ensuring our theatre’s future vitality through inclusion in a will, trust, or estate plan, Givingglass members help support the advancement of our mission for generations to come.
We invite you to join the guild by notifying us of your planned gift intentions. Contact Aurélia Fisher Cohen, Director of Development, at email@example.com.