Each main stage production features one performance with audio description. This service allows patrons with vision loss to hear a verbal description of the design elements, actor movements, and other elements not conveyed through sound. For upcoming productions, audio described performances will take place on:
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:30PM – The Steadfast Tin Soldier
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:30PM – Act(s) of God
- Thursday, June 13, 2019 7:30PM – Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
Available at 6PM before the audio described performances, Touch Tours are tactile explorations of scenic, costume, and property design, led by our audience services staff. Please RSVP for the touch tour when you purchase your tickets by calling the box office. Access discounts are available.
Each main stage production features one performance with open captioning. At captioned performances, text is displayed in line-of-sight on an electronic LED board showing what the actors are saying and other sound effects on stage. For upcoming productions, open captioned performances will take place on:
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 7:30PM – The Steadfast Tin Soldier
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:30PM – Act(s) of God
- Thursday, June 27, 2019 7:30PM – Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein
To buy tickets , please call the box office at 312-337-0665 to reserve the line-of-sight seats.