SUBSCRIBE TO LOOKINGGLASS
The 2016-17 Season includes four shows that are hilarious, heartwarming, heartwrenching, and heroic:
Renewing subscribers can choose a 3-Play or 4-Play Subscription
The 3-Play option includes Life Sucks, Mr. and Mrs. Pennyworth, and Beyond Caring.
The 4-Play option also includes Moby Dick, returning to Lookingglass after a national tour.
Click or call our box office at 312.337.0665 and our staff will be happy to help you.
You’ll get the best seats, unlimited exchanges into performances of equal or lesser price, discounts on additional tickets and group rates, unparalleled service, complimentary coat check, convenient discounted parking, and exclusive offers from our restaurant partners. Plus you’ll lock in your prices and save up to $25 per subscription over regular ticket prices.
Our box office staff is on hand to assist you with any of the following:
- Special seating requests.
- Unlimited exchanges into performances of equal or lesser price.
- Lost ticket replacement.
- Making restaurant reservations for you with our restaurant partners
- Invitations to subscriber-only events, interact with members of our artistic staff and peek behind the scenes.
- Priority pre-sale to purchase additional tickets or friends and family.
- Additional content like videos, photos and interviews with our artists.
- Early access to special events and performances like the sold-out smash-hit Cascabel.
- Save on additional tickets for your friends and family. Plus never pay a per-ticket convenience fee!
- Take an extra 5% off our regular group rates on orders of 10 or more seats – up to 25% off!
- Receive a discount on our popular theater classes and summer camps.
- Prix-fixe menus and special discounts from our restaurant partners for a delicious meal before or after the show.
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby
- Coat check free of charge
- Three convenient parking options less than a block from our theatre:
- The Olympia Centre Self Park ($10 for up to 6 hours)
- The John Hancock Center Self Park ($10 for up to 6 hours)
- Water Tower Place Self Park ($11 for up to 4 hours, $16 for up to 4-7 hours)
NEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
Under 35? Join the Madhatter’s Club! This flex pass is a new option for the younger crowd, and includes 4 tickets for $100. Madhatter’s Club Members can use their tickets in any combination and denomination for Lookingglass productions in the 2016-17 season. And, the first 100 members will also receive a $25 gift certificate from the official Madhatter’s Club sponsor Mity Nice Bar & Grill. Members must present ID upon ticket pickup for proof of age. Click here to purchase.
Looking for a flexible way to experience Lookingglass Theatre? gglasspass is for first-time subscribers and includes 4 tickets for $180. These tickets can be used in any combination and denomination for Lookingglass productions in the 2016-17 season. Use your 4 tickets however you’d like: see each show, or bring 3 friends to a single performance! It’s up to you. Click here to purchase.
The Watermark Society
Enhance your impact by joining the Lookingglass Watermark Society. Enjoy distinctive benefits including VIP ticketing, priority seating and unprecedented access to artists. Membership levels range from $1,000 to $10,000. Call our Development Office at 773.477.9257 x 103 for information.
For children ages 6-14, with the purchase of an adult Sunday matinee subscription. Participants enjoy either an on-site educational workshop while their parents watch the show, or a ticket to the show to sit with their parents. Share Lookingglass with your family year-round for only $75 per child! Call the box office at 312.337.0665 for more information.