Reflect Post-Show Panel Discussions
Lookingglass’ REFLECT Series is a curated selection of post-show discussions featuring panelists with a range of viewpoints and expertise on the content and context of each production. These wide-ranging conversations, moderated by artistic staff, offer an opportunity for Lookingglass audiences and guests to engage with the vision and visionaries behind each show, get a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the unique Lookingglass process, and hear from artists, academics and authorities with diverse perspectives on the material.
REFLECT post-show panel discussions take place directly following the 2PM matinee at Lookingglass Theatre. The discussions are free and open to the public.
Mr. and. Mrs. Pennyworth REFLECT Schedule:
The Blog and The Moth: Is Storytelling Dying or Evolving?
Sunday, February 5
Open Captioning during the performance
- Mr. and Mrs. Pennyworth – Thursday, January 5, 2017, 7:30PM
- Beyond Caring – Thursday, April 20, 2017, 7:30PM
- Moby Dick – Thursday, July 16, 2017, 7:30PM
Preshow touch tour at 6PM and Audio Description during the performance
- Mr. and Mrs. Pennyworth – Thursday, January 12, 2017, 7:30PM
- Beyond Caring – Thursday, April 27, 2017, 7:30PM
- Moby Dick – Thursday, July 13, 2017, 7:30PM